Children of Caine
The children of the night - what games they play! And what games can we play with them?
Vampires have lurked among us since the first cities rose nameless by the Euphrates. They command mighty powers and strange magics, they hunt in singular ways, they even flock together when times demand it.
This book collects new character-building options, powers, guides for playing together and alone and virtually, and new ways to use the old rules. The perfect companion to Vampire: The Masquerade.
The Vampire Players Guide includes:
- Profiles of seven clans of Kindred: Banu Haqim, Hecata, Lasombra, The Ministry, Ravnos, Salubri, and Tzimisce.
- Expanded rules for playing castoffs: Caitiff, Thin-Bloods, ghouls, and mortals.
- New and Consolidated Discipline powers, Blood Sorcery Rituals, and Thin-Blood Alchemy Formulae, plus the Oblivion Discipline and its Ceremonies
- Systems and Advantages for coteries, including a coterie record sheet.
- Guidelines and advice for non-traditional chronicles, including: all thin-blood, troupe-style, virtual play, and one-on-one play.
- Updated rules for Touchstones, Memoriam, and Projects
Book Dimensions: 8.6 x 1 x 11.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.5 lbs.