Leave the Mythic North and set sail for the mist-shrouded isles of Mythic Britain and Ireland. Explore the bustling streets of London, discover the secrets of Rose House and the British Society. Roam the islands and walk the moors in search of long-lost tales and ancient remnants.
In this expansion to the award-winning Vaesen - Nordic Horror Roleplaying you will find a complete guide to the supernatural British-Irish Isles including the great city of London and the countryside beyond. Mythic Britian & Ireland is written by industry legend Graeme Davis and illustrated by Johan Egerkrans and Anton Vitus.
- Information about the British Society, its founders, and headquarters.
- A gazetteer of the sprawling city of London, complete with adventure locations and secret societies.
- A guide to the mythology of Mythic Britain & Ireland, with information on a score of mythological locations across the islands.
- A chapter detailing several mythical beings with stats, background information, story seeds, and variants.
- Three new complete mysteries to play.
Book Dimensions: 8.6 x 1 x 11.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.1 lbs.