Emerald City Needs Heroes!
Emerald City opens up a wider world for Third Edition of the World's Greatest Superhero RPG, Mutants & Masterminds! Set on the "Earth Prime" of the award-winning Freedom City, Emerald City provides a home base for your heroes and all new places for adventure and excitement!
This book describes a growing Pacific Northwest metropolis where life was quiet and routine. It didn't have alien armadas filling the sky, or mad gods trying to turn it into a Hell on Earth. Things were stable... until the Silver Storm tore through the city and unleased a flood of new superpowers--and threats!
Between these covers, you'll find:
- The Player's Guide to Emerald City, providing M&M players with all they need to know about the city and its history, geography, and culture, and how to fit their own heroes into the unique elements of its setting, from the Silver Storm to the Cryptid Clans. It also includes the Sentinels, a complete group of ready-to-play M&M heroes.
- The Secrets of Emerald City for Gamemasters, offering a wealth of adventure hooks, behind-the-scenes information, and villainous adversaries.
- The adventure Emerald City Knights, a complete introductory story arc that takes the heroes from the origins of super-powers in the city to a world-spanning threat that has been hidden there throughout history!
- A full-color fold-out poster map showing Emerald City and the surrounding area!
In the wake of the Silver Storm, super-criminals have cast aside years of fragile peace, ready to go to war to settle old scores and claim the throne of the city's underworld. Emerald City has no established super-team to call on in this crisis; it is a city that needs heroes.
ANSWER THE CALL!
- Hardcover Pages: 224
- Book Dimensions: 7.63 x 1 x 11.13 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.62 lbs.