Welcome to Stargate Command
Greetings, Traveler. You've been recruited by Stargate Command (SGC) to defend the galaxy against the Goa'uld System Lords. Stationed at the secret Phoenix Site, you now embark upon your training within the Stargate program. Each adventure through the Stargate opens a journey to known and unknown worlds where the future of civilizations may be decided.
Your decision to join our cause is greatly appreciated by the Tau'ri and the people of the Milky Way galaxy.
This Core Rulebook will serve as your guide. Use it to aid in your training, explorations, and in battles to come.
The Stargate SG-1 Roleplaying Game is a sci-fi tabletop game, where you assume the role of a Stargate team member, working with a secret off-world Stargate Program - designated Phonix Site.
As a member of the Stargate Phoenix Site, you and your teammates will go on missions guided by a Gatemaster to explore new worlds and cultures, obtain new technologies, and fight to preserve freedom across the Milky Way Galaxy.
- Character Options: 5 Races, 6 Classes, and a multitude of Origins
- Classless Leveling Post level 5 using Feat cross-training
- New Encounter Types: Convince, R&D, Firefight, and many more...
- Highly adapted 5th edition d20 ruleset to fit modern sci-fi setting
- Focus on the non-combat nature of Stargate SG-1 with the addition of new mechanics
- Catch up on the state of the universe with a Stargate Program brief
- Hardcover Pages: 200+
- Book Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.06 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.