Spectres! Playtest requires the AgeUp Core Rule book to play.
This is the Playtest. It is in its raw form, with little edits, which is why it's offered for free. Editors will be hired at a later date, and multiple self edits will take place as the months roll on. This is not in its final form, and will change.
Congratulations! You’re dead, and the afterlife isn’t what we thought. Play as a spectre, the recently deceased, in a world filled with Bhoots, Dolls, Ghasts, Ghouls, Ghosts, Mummies, Skeletons, Vampires, Wraiths and Zombies. Delve into great Hereafter, battle demons in the Hellfire Lands, explore the dreams of others, float through the Spirit Realm and haunt the living, dive into haunted locations while wielding powerful magics.
Can you find your perfect afterlife? Grab some friends and find out today! That is of course, if you aren’t scared.
This game features:
• 10 Spectre Types to play as.
• The Spider Deck and the Bone Deck each providing 78 spells for your character to use.
• 12 Organizations to join and eventually be granted perks for completing missions.
• Heavily expanded Item section including Weapons, Armor, Structures, Services, Potions, Oils, Tamed Animals, Vehicles, Doll specific goods, and much more!
• 11 detailed Dimensions including the largest city in the Great Beyond, Necropolis.
• 7 Major NPCs such as Hatshepsut, Anubis, Ammit, Charon, Prince Dur’shakurkar, the Red Death and Thutmose III.
• 67 Magical Items.
This game requires the use of the “AgeUp Core Rules”. A supplement entitled, "Spectres! The Book of Breathing" is pending which includes NPCs and Creature statistics.